blog blog - Copy - Copy blog - Copy - Copy - Copy

Monday, November 16, 2015

365 update

313/365
 typical morning scene

314/365
just picture the static hair that happened after this...

315/365
 I told her to get on the dresser, the light was just too good!

316/365
possibly the most accurate photo of "real life happenings" I've ever snapped. 
Getting water.....always with her "backpack"

317/365
bedtime routine is more fun in the most beautiful bathroom. 

318/365
saturday

319/365
unlikely friends..

1 comment:

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

You KILLED IT this week.
The slow shutter speed and blur of the first two...mmmmmm perfect. I have so much love for slow shutter speeds!!
Kaela in the light: OH MY. Her "pose" (I know it's not a pose, but her body language, stance, whatever word fits best in there, haha) is perfect, along with the dress (?) that she's wearing and the light falling perfectly through the lace. Yes, ma'am.
Nadia (I originally typed Avery, even though I thought it was Nadia, but then second-guessed again, haha) is wayyyyy too cute in her poutiness with the water.
And is that Susie's bathroom??!! So good. Just so good.
All in all, I'm in awe. As per usual. <3