blog blog - Copy - Copy blog - Copy - Copy - Copy

Saturday, January 30, 2016

wiebe family | family storytelling

I was truly inspired and humbled to have the opportunity to come into the Wiebe's home to document a morning of mom with her kids, going through the normal morning routines. Texting with Loraine before the session was eye-opening for me, she is someone I feel like i could learn so much from. 

In her own words "I am not promoting anything of myself, but just living out my life the way I feel God has led me to, day after day." 

These everyday routines can seem mundane and never-ending, but one day we look back and things are not as they were. Teething babies are now gap-toothed kids, bottles turn into big-kid cups, and you actually sleep 7 hours at night...in one stretch!!
Coming into someone's home to catch a few hours of their daily routines is a humbling experience for me. I feel so HONORED to be able to get a peek into peoples real, real lives.  



“This job has been given to me to do. Therefore, it is a gift. 
Therefore, it is a privilege. Therefore, it is an offering I may make to God. 
Therefore, it is to be done gladly, if it is done for Him. 
Here, not somewhere else, I may learn God’s way. 
In this job, not in some other, God looks for faithfulness.” 
― Elisabeth Elliot




















No comments: