blog blog - Copy - Copy blog - Copy - Copy - Copy

Friday, September 25, 2015

365 update

Since I essentially deleted my fb account (just kept my name on there so that I could still run my business page) I decided to post my 365 updates here on my blog (which I'm hoping will become a beautiful website and journal after Christmas sometime) Now, this week of 365's was one of my worst. On saturday I second shot for a wedding, and so my sister had my lens in her camera bag through sunday and monday, meaning I couldn't take pictures! So some of these photos were not taken this week. The rest of the week when I did have my camera I was so un-inspired and bored and my husband was gone all week, so that makes me a bit mopey and gloomy and I really just didn't care about pictures. Enough excuses. I'll try harder next week! 


262/365  saturday's bride



263/365



264/365


265/365 about to pray


266/365  breakfast after a super-sized sleepover


267/365 kissing it better
 (p.c to my lovely sister-in-law shyanne)

No comments: