blog blog - Copy - Copy blog - Copy - Copy - Copy

Thursday, September 3, 2015

john and joyce {family lifestyle}

I felt right at home shooting this little family consisting of four girls and one boy! So many of the things they did and said reminded me of how my own life at home is. Such a neat experience!
It felt to me like the love in this family was tangible, like you could reach out and grab it for your own. The way they were entirely carefree, the way their laughter came so easy, and the way they wanted their family photos to be a true documentation of who they are as a family and how they do life. My heart is all wrapped up in this session for so many reasons. I love lifestyle photography to the moon, I love that it captures YOU. Yes, I'll get you your perfect family portrait (or three) but let me show you that your ordinary life is a thing of beauty, even in the mess. Even in the whiny kids and and the constant wiping of little faces and hands, you know, it won't always be like this.
 John and Joyce I love your story and I LOVED this evening!
(and I apologize for blogging this many photos but I couldn't narrow it down any further!)


































































 shot on nikon D610 with a 35mm 1.8 lens

No comments: